SAFLON JOINT SEALANT is a new marshmallow like product made of 100% PTFE (tetrafluoroethylene), which is developed by highly specific treatment the PTFE Fluorocarbon material.
SAFLON JOINT SEALANT has higtensile strength and flexible and tough properties, it has no drawback as seen in existing gaskets. Playing a sealing role firmly, easily and economically even under extremely severe corrosive conditions, SAFLON JOINT SEALANT is an powerful gasket packing, oval in cross section and string shape, with superior chemical and heat resistance.
SAFLON FEATURES ARE :
1. Saves Time
- Easier to install
- Flanges part easily
- No scraping for removal
- Fills severe flange irregularities
- Highly compressible
- Only light flange bolting required
2. Long Services
- No waste
- No time spent cutting gaskets
- Less downtime
- Minimum inventory space
- Minimum inventory required
- No labor in retorquing
- Longer lasting
- Unlimited shelf life
- Fume Ducts
- Concrete Joints
- Heat Exchangers
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic Vessels
- Pump or Compressor Housing Flanges
- Steam Vessel Flanges
- Manhole Covers
- Ceramic Joint
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Water Systems
- Ventilation Duct and Fan Housing
- In short, practically all industril applications requiring a long life, trouble free seal.
SAFLON JOINT SEALANT is a soft, flexible PTFE having an adhesive back for ease of intsallation on vertical surfaces.
Clean flange, removing scale and other foreign materials.
Strip off the Release paper, push the adhesion surface at the center of flange surface, and stick on there in a ring shape.
Edge of it is overlapped 1 to 2 cm at the bolt seat.
Fix the flange to the oppenent and tighten each bolts uniformly, then it is flattened ribbon-like to 1.5 times width and the over lapped is closely in contact.